WELCOME TO GLORY OF THE SNOW FASHION BLOG!
My name is Magda and I live in London. My blog features new fashion trends, style tips, ready-to-shop outfits, fashion photography, beauty posts, travel articles and more.
Five random facts about me:
- I am a big fan of rollercoasters but I am too scared to ride them sober.
- I am not a morning person.
- I am confident that we are not alone in the Universe.
- I like my steak very well done (burnt).
- My favourite colour is blue.
What is Glory of the Snow?
Glory of the Snow (Chionodoxa) bulbs, native to Turkey, Crete and Cyprus, are one of the first blooming plants to appear in spring. They produce a mass of star-shaped blue, white or pink flowers with deep green strappy leaves. The name indicates their habit of peeking out through a carpet of late season snow.
Thank you for visiting my blog!