25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME AND ERDEM x H&M PART THREE
ERDEM x H&M PART THREE
“I don’t know if I’ve ever had a muse per se. I would say that the woman I’m inspired by exists more in my sketchbooks. She exists in my head.” Erdem Moralioglu
May I present my third and final look from the ERDEM x H&M collection (you can view the first look here: ERDEM x H&M PART ONE and the second look here: ERDEM x H&M PART TWO AND BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES). The grey wool-blend suit trousers and the small leather bag have already been featured as part of the previous looks; the new elements today are the cream blouse and floral printed sneakers. I love the lace detail and Victorian collar of this blouse, it’s so chic! I also couldn’t resist ERDEM’s signature floral print on these comfy shoes. I am so impressed with the whole ERDEM x H&M collection and can’t wait to find out which designer H&M will collaborate with this year!
ERDEM x H&M Wool-blend suit trousers
ERDEM x H&M Small leather shoulder bag
ERDEM x H&M Blouse
ERDEM x H&M Sneakers
25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” Coco Chanel
This year I would like to make my blog more personal and for you to get to know me better. I have decided to start by revealing 25 random facts about me. I always enjoy reading those on other blogs, so here we go!
25 random facts about me:
1. I don’t take my Christmas tree down until at least February. I just think it’s too pretty to take it down so soon after Christmas and I want to enjoy it for longer during cosy winter nights in with Netflix. And no, I am not superstitious or believe it’s bad luck! I find superstitions like that to be absolutely ridiculous!
2. I only drink sparkling mineral water, never still (unless I am dying of thirst).
3. When I buy new things, I leave everything in the original packaging and don’t use it for days because it’s all so pretty and new.
4. I can’t use chopsticks.
5. I have real feelings for Jon Snow from Game of Thrones, Dean Winchester from Supernatural and Sawyer from Lost (the characters, not the actors).
6. I don’t have a sweet tooth (with one exception – see number 10).
7. My favourite cuisines are Mexican and Italian.
8. I never jumped into a swimming pool as I was too scared but was recently pushed into one, fully clothed at 11pm, by my cousin.
9. I can’t cook. My signature dish is pasta with pesto sauce.
10. I am addicted to Haribo Golden Bears but always pick the white ones first, the green ones second and then the rest.
11. I have a very strong sense of loyalty and I don’t easily forgive, I tend to hold the grudge.
12. I am not a very romantic person. I hate romantic movies, I don’t do PDA and I don’t care for sunsets.
13. I wish I had been born in the future when teleportation and trips to space will be the norm.
14. I am Polish and I have lived in London for the last 10 years.
15. I was blonde from the age of 17 until just over a year ago (with one year break in the middle when I dyed my hair black). I have now decided to give my hair some rest and go natural for a while.
16. I am obsessed with cats (who isn’t?).
17. I had nose surgery a few years ago. I had a deviated septum after falling on my face as a child on the way to school so whilst there was a medical reason, I was also unhappy with the shape of my old nose. I am happy that I did it back then as now I would be too scared and would have been stuck with my old nose forever!
18. My favourite fruit are all types of berries – raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, gooseberries, blueberries…
19. My favourite alcoholic drink used to be Jack Daniels and Coke but currently I only drink Prosecco or cocktails. I prefer Prosecco to champagne. I don’t really like wine and I hate beer (both give me an instant headache).
20. I love glamping and staying in quirky accommodation.
21. My favourite emoji is the eye roll.
22. I don’t like touching anything made of velvet, it makes me cringe.
23. My favourite book of all time is “Master and Margarita” by Mikhail Bulgakov.
24. I like covering my pizza with an obscene amount of Heinz ketchup.
25. At school I was one of the popular girls and a kind of a rebel. I skipped classes, did not pay attention to the teachers and was involved in all kind of mischief. Despite all this, I graduated with flying colours.
Can’t wait to read your comments, have a great rest of the week!