WELCOME TO GLORY OF THE SNOW!
My name is Magda Tados and I am a Polish girl living in London.
My blog started off as a typical fashion & beauty website but it has transformed over time to include a wide variety of other topics.
I still write about fashion & beauty, but you will also find articles here about haunted hotels, unusual attractions, quirky accommodation, unique travel destinations, extraordinary experiences, shopping guides, gift guides, food recipes, crafts, personal finance, relationships and more.
If you love adventure, you have come to the right place!
5 Random Facts About Me:
- I love glamping and always search for quirky accommodation. Why would you stay in a hotel when you can stay in a luxury treehouse or a hobbit hut?
- I am REALLY not a morning person. You cannot speak to me before midday under any circumstance.
- I can guarantee that we are not alone in the Universe. Just trust me on this one. (No, I have not been abducted by aliens LOL).
- I like my steak very well done (burnt). Don’t judge me.
- My favorite color is blue. My bedroom wall is blue and the majority of my clothes are blue. My eyes, however, are not blue; they are hazel. Did you know that only 5% of people in the whole world have hazel eyes?
What is Glory of the Snow?
Glory of the Snow (Chionodoxa) bulbs, native to Turkey, Crete, and Cyprus, are one of the first blooming plants to appear in spring. They produce a mass of star-shaped blue, white or pink flowers with deep green strappy leaves. The name indicates their habit of peeking out through a carpet of late-season snow.
For business, collaboration, and general enquiries, please contact me at my email address.
Thank you for stopping by!
Do you want to know more about me? Check out these 25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME.