If you are on a hunt for some delicious keto side dish recipes, you must try this mouth-watering keto loaded cauliflower au gratin!
When you are on the keto diet and find yourself dreaming of mashed potatoes, you should reach for this keto loaded cauliflower au gratin.
This low-carb loaded cauliflower casserole is guaranteed to satisfy your cravings. Even those who are not on the keto diet will enjoy this dish, so you can serve it at family gatherings.
It goes great with steak and chicken, and it’s a fantastic barbecue side dish.
Without further ado, let’s jump straight into the recipe!
Keto Side Dish: Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Keto Side Dish Recipes: Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin – Ingredients:
4 c. cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
¼ c. heavy cream
3 T. unsalted butter, softened
¼ t. garlic powder
½ t. dried dill
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1½ c. Italian cheese blend, shredded
4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 T. fresh chives, chopped
- Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam for around 6-7 minutes, until fork-tender, Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to an oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in preheated oven and roast for around 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top,
- Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives.
Nutritional Information: *
Total Carbs: 5.36g
Net Carbs: 3.86g
*Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
You can determine your individual nutrition needs on a ketogenic diet using this keto calculator.
If you are interested in more keto recipes, make sure to also check out the below posts.
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post featuring the keto loaded cauliflower side dish recipe, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!