WELCOME TO GLORY OF THE SNOW!
If you love extraordinary adventures, you have come to the right place!
My name is Magda Tados and I am a Polish girl living in London.
I have a Master’s Degree in Finance and Banking and have worked in the banking and insurance industry.
I’ve always wanted more from life than just looking at numbers and graphs so a few years ago I decided to start my own blog.
My blog started off as a typical fashion and beauty website. I published posts about my outfits (like the photo below) and favorite beauty products but I did not really know what I was doing.
After a while a realized that writing about myself and stuff I wanted to write would get me nowhere if it was not something that people searched for. And why would someone search for what I wore?
My blog transformed over time to include a wide variety of topics that people actually wanted to read about and searched for.
I still love fashion and beauty, but I also publish articles featuring unique travel destinations, extraordinary experiences, gift guides, food recipes, crafts, personal finance, home decor, relationships, quotes, wallpapers and more.
Since you are here, I hope this blog becomes your source of daily inspiration for all things awesome!
5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love glamping and always search for quirky accommodation. Why would you stay in a hotel when you can stay in a fairy tale treehouse or a hobbit hut?
- You cannot speak to me before midday under any circumstance as I am REALLY not a morning person.
- I can guarantee that we are not alone in the Universe. Just trust me on this one. (No, I have not been abducted by aliens).
- I like my steak very well done (burnt). Don’t judge me.
- I have hazel eyes. Did you know that only 5% of people in the whole world have hazel eyes?
WHAT IS GLORY OF THE SNOW
Glory of the Snow (Chionodoxa) bulbs, native to Turkey, Crete, and Cyprus, are one of the first blooming plants to appear in spring. They produce a mass of star-shaped blue, white or pink flowers with deep green strappy leaves. The name indicates their habit of peeking out through a carpet of late-season snow.
I would love to hear from you!
For business, collaboration, and general enquiries, please contact me at my email address, email@example.com or submit the contact form below.
Thank you for stopping by!