WELCOME TO GLORY OF THE SNOW!
My name is Magda Tados and I am a Polish girl living in London. My blog features new fashion trends, style tips, ready-to-shop outfits, fashion photography, beauty posts, travel articles and more.
5 random facts about me:
- I love glamping and always search for quirky accommodation.
- I am not a morning person.
- I can guarantee that we are not alone in the Universe.
- I like my steak very well done (burnt).
- My favourite colour is blue.
What is Glory of the Snow?
Glory of the Snow (Chionodoxa) bulbs, native to Turkey, Crete and Cyprus, are one of the first blooming plants to appear in spring. They produce a mass of star-shaped blue, white or pink flowers with deep green strappy leaves. The name indicates their habit of peeking out through a carpet of late season snow.
Thanks for stopping by!
Do you want to know more about me? Check out these 25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME.