If you are looking for some funny quotes about smiling, you must read this collection of the best funny smile quotes!
You’ve probably heard by now about the numerous benefits of smiling and laughing when it comes to our well-being.
Smiling can also improve our relations with other people as it makes you more approachable and is more likely to draw people to you. In the words of Bangambiki Habyarimana, “a smile is a friend maker”.
There are a lot of quotes about smiling floating around the internet but today we will focus on a very special type of them, funny smile quotes.
These quotes refer to smiling but they are also funny, so they are smile quotes that will make you smile!
Without further ado, let’s dive into the best funny smile quotes!
Funny Smile Quotes
- Life is short, smile while you still have teeth!
- “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.“ Tom Wilson
- “Teeth aren’t pearly, until you smile.” Anthony Liccione
- “Smile! It increases your face value.” Robert Harling
- Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
- So this made me smile today – my face muscles.
- The nurse who can smile when things go wrong… is probably going off duty.
- “I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite” Buddy The Elf
- Smiles are contagious. Be a carrier.
- “The living should smile, for the dead cannot.” George R.R. Martin
- If you are too busy to smile, you are too busy.
- “A laugh is a smile out of control.” Wyatt B. Pringle Jr
- Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you’re up to.
- “A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!” Tom Wilson
- “Smile. it’s the second-best thing you can do with your lips.” Jill Shalvis
- If you would like to spoil the day for a grouch, give them a smile.
- Smiling is my favorite exercise.
- If you don’t start out the day with a smile, it’s not too late to start practicing for tomorrow!
- A smile confuses an approaching frown.
- “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” James M. Beggs
- Wear a smile – one size fits all!
- Smile, sunshine is good for your teeth!
- “The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.” Robert Bloch
- “Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.” W. C. Fields
- I can hack your tears away but only if you give me the password to your smile.
- If it requires smiling, I probably won’t come.
- I’m the reason I smile every day.
- “You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.” Chuck Palahniuk
- I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.
- “If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.” Chad Sugg
- “Smile, it’s free therapy.” Douglas Horton
- Fun fact: You can’t breathe correctly while smiling. Just kidding, but I made you smile!
- I saw a beautiful girl on the bus and I smiled. It didn’t creep her out. Wearing a mask does help!
- I tried to pay my taxes to the IRS with a smile. Turns out they prefer money.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- Why doesn’t the electron smile? Because all he has are negative thoughts.
- The boobs are real, the smile is fake.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I want to smile.
- “She wore a smile like a loaded gun.” Atticus
- Smile; it will either warm their heart or piss them off. Either way, you win!
- It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.
- Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.
- I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
- “Behind every smile there’s teeth.” Confucius
- You’re like a set of false teeth. I can’t smile without you!
- “Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.” Carlos Santana
- “If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.” Les Giblin
- If you see me smiling it’s because I’m thinking of doing something bad. If you see me laughing, it’s because I already have.
- “If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.” Andy Rooney
- “Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.” Peace Pilgrim
- A smile appeared upon her face as if she’d taken it directly from her handbag and pinned it there.
You might be wondering what a pun actually is. Puns get often confused with jokes.
Not every joke however is a pun. A pun contains “a humorous use of a word or phrase that has several meanings or that sounds like another word“.
Check out the below pun examples. They don’t necessarily play with the meaning of the word “smile” itself, but they refer to scenarios that involve smiling.
- How do you get a mouse to smile? By telling it a cheesy joke.
- How do you make an astronaut smile? Take them out for launch in Houston.
- What did they call Bruce Lee when he refused to smile? SeriousLee
- What is the longest word in the English language? “SMILES” – the first and last letter are a mile apart.
- How do you make a lawyer smile for a photo? Say “fees”!
- What did Mona Lisa say after she was accused of not smiling for her portrait? “I was framed!”
- The gingerbread man keeps smiling at me. Guess he’s just a cooky guy.
- Why was the man smiling after the farmer gave him a chicken? Because he was pheasantly supplied.
I hope these funny smile quotes made you smile!
If you liked this post about funny smile quotes, you may also want to check out the posts down below.
Explore More Smile Quotes
Thank you for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post about funny smile quotes, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!