The best keto-friendly salad dressing recipes: Ceasar, Italian, Thousand Island, Vinaigrette, Ranch, and more!
Including salads in your keto diet can make the whole experience much more enjoyable. Whilst there is a variety of ingredients we are allowed to use in keto salads, we often struggle when it comes to dressings.
The problem is that we can make a keto-friendly salad but if we add a non-keto-friendly dressing, it’s all for nothing.
Fortunately, there are many keto-friendly salad dressings that are quick and easy to make and they taste just as good as regular dressings.
To help you out, I have created a list of the best keto-friendly dressing recipes.
But before we move on, make sure to check out my other keto posts:
Now let’s dive into the best low carb salad dressings!
To get the full recipe, click on the link below each image.
Keto-Friendly Salad Dressing Recipes: Keto 5 Minute Caesar Dressing
Get The Full Recipe On Ruled.Me
Keto-Friendly Salad Dressing Recipes: Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
Get The Full Recipe On Paleo Gluten Free Eats
Keto-Friendly Salad Dressing Recipes: Keto Italian Salad Dressing
Get The Full Recipe On Mama Shire
Keto-Friendly Salad Dressing Recipes: Keto Thousand Island Dressing
Get The Full Recipe On Wholesome Yum
Keto-Friendly Salad Dressing Recipes: Parmesan Lemon Vinaigrette
Get The Full Recipe On Delicious Table
Keto-Friendly Salad Dressing Recipes: Keto Honey Mustard
Get The Full Recipe On Fit Mom Journey
Keto-Friendly Salad Dressing Recipes: Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
Get The Full Recipe On Wholesome Yum
Keto-Friendly Salad Dressing Recipes: Keto Ranch Dressing
Get The Full Recipe On The Little Pine
Low Carb Salad Dressing: Creamy Lemon Rosemary Salad Dressing
Get The Full Recipe On Healthful Pursuit
Keto Salad Dressings: Keto Balsamic Vinaigrette
Get The Full Recipe On Dr. Davina’s Eats
I hope you have found some keto-friendly salad dressing recipes that you like in this post and they will make your salads taste delicious!
For those who are too busy to make their own keto-friendly salad dressing, the good news is that there are also some ready-made products available to order from Amazon.
When Your Keto Diet Is Not Working Or You Are New To Keto And Not Sure Where To Start
If you have been on the keto diet for a while without seeing the desired results or if you are just starting out and would like to make it easy, enjoyable, and super effective, I would recommend trying a good custom keto diet plan.
It allows you to create your very own keto diet plan based on your food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight, and target weight goals.
Here’s what you will get with your custom keto diet plan:
- An eight-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.
- Meals that have calorie and macronutrient content tailored to your specific situation and goals.
- A nutrition plan with food variety to ensure you will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to your diet.
- Meals that are based on personal food preferences to make your diet enjoyable and help you stay on track with your plan.
- Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed!).
- A downloadable shopping list each week that details every needed ingredient you will need in the upcoming seven days.
- Options on how you can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
- What to eat every day to reach your goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
Thank you for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!
This post contains affiliate links.