Are you having a hard time coming up with your keto lunch ideas, especially the ones that you could take to work?
When you are on a ketogenic diet, it can be very difficult to find low carb meals that you can just buy on your lunch break at work. This is why meal planning and preparing your keto lunches in advance are crucial if you want to be successful on the keto diet.
I’ve gathered the best keto lunch recipes for you below. These delicious low carb lunch ideas will help you stick to your diet goals.
The recipes are easy and include a wide variety of dishes so no more excuses for buying a sandwich on your lunch break!
Just before we move on to the best keto lunch ideas, make sure to check out my other keto recipe posts:
LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT THESE AMAZING KETO LUNCH IDEAS THEN, SHALL WE?
To get the full recipe, click on the link below each image.
Enjoy and you are welcome! 🙂
25 EASY & DELICIOUS KETO LUNCH IDEAS
1) Paleo Sushi with Nori, Salmon & Avocado
Get the full recipe from Irena Macri.
2) Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Get the full recipe from Dear Crissy.
3) Shrimp Zucchini Noodles
Get the full recipe from Damn Delicious.
4) Keto French Quiche
Get the full recipe from Diet Doctor.
5) Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl
Get the full recipe from Hey Keto Mama.
6) ‘’Just Like the Real Thing’’ Lasagna
Get the full recipe from Peace, Love and Low Carb.
7) Cobb Egg Salad
Get the full recipe from Delish.
8) Keto Fish Cakes with Avocado Lemon Dipping Sauce
Get the full recipe from Bulletproof.
9) Cauliflower and Ground Beef Hash
Get the full recipe from Glue Sticks and Gumdrops.
10) Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers
Get the full recipe from Belle of the Kitchen.
11) Easy Shrimp Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Feta
Get the full recipe from Savory Tooth.
12) Cauliflower Hash Browns
Get the full recipe from KetoConnect.
13) Easy Egg Roll in a Bowl
Get the full recipe from My Bold Body.
14) California Turkey and Bacon Lettuce Wraps with Basil-Mayo
Get the full recipe from Iowa Girl Eats.
15) Easy Low Carb Salmon Cakes
Get the full recipe from Hey Keto Mama.
16) Spicy Baked Chicken Meatballs
Get the full recipe from Ketogasm.
17) Keto Chicken Tortilla Soup
Get the full recipe from Keto Diet Rule.
18) Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Get the full recipe from Tasteaholics.
19) Keto Lunch Ideas: Keto Big Mac Salad
Get the full recipe from Two Sleevers.
20) Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps
Get the full recipe from Life in the Lofthouse.
21) Italian Cheesy Bread Bake
Get the full recipe from Ruled.me.
22) Keto Scotch Eggs
Get the full recipe from My Keto Kitchen.
23) Zucchini Crust Grilled Cheese
Get the full recipe from The Iron You.
24) Jalapeño Shrimp Veggie Bake
Get the full recipe from Cotter Crunch.
25) Low Carb Lunch Ideas: Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos
Get the full recipe from I Breathe I’m Hungry.
If Your Keto Diet Is Not Working Or You Are New To Keto And Not Sure Where To Start
If you have been on the keto diet for a while without seeing the desired results or if you are just starting out and would like to make it easy, enjoyable and super effective, I would recommend trying a good custom keto diet plan.
It allows you to create your very own keto diet plan based on your food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight, and target weight goals.
Here’s what you will get with your custom keto diet plan:
- An eight-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.
- Meals that have calorie and macronutrient content tailored to your specific situation and goals.
- A nutrition plan with food variety to ensure you will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to your diet.
- Meals that are based on personal food preferences to make your diet enjoyable and help you stay on track with your plan.
- Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed!).
- A downloadable shopping list each week that details every needed ingredient you will need in the upcoming seven days.
- Options on how you can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
- What to eat every day to reach your goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
Thank you for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!
This post contains affiliate links.