Score a home run with these hilarious baseball puns and jokes! From pitches to bats, we’ve got the funniest plays on words in the game.
Baseball is America’s favorite pastime, and for a good reason. There’s something about the sound of a bat hitting a ball, the smell of freshly cut grass, and the excitement of a close game that brings people together.
But what’s even more fun than watching a baseball game? Baseball puns, of course!
From players’ names to game lingo, there are endless opportunities for puns in the world of baseball. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or a casual spectator, there’s something about a well-crafted baseball pun that can make you chuckle and brighten your day.
In this blog post, we’ll dive into the world of baseball puns and explore some of the best and most creative examples out there. So grab your peanuts and Cracker Jacks, and let’s get ready to laugh!
Baseball Puns, Jokes, Riddles, And One Liners
From cracking up the dugout to spicing up your next game-day chat, these clever and creative baseball puns will be your new MVPs on and off the field!
These baseball puns are not only perfect for bringing humor to the game but also for spicing up your marketing campaigns, Instagram captions or adding some fun to baseball-themed birthday celebrations.
- A baseball player became a thief after retirement because he couldn’t stop stealing.
- After a busy day, the baseball team wanted to catch one of Breaking Bat episodes before hitting bed!
- Baseball players are expected to perform well right off the bat.
- Chewbacca made it to the big leagues. He won Wookiee of the Year.
- The only difference between a dentist and a Yankee fan is that the former yanks for roots while the latter roots for the Yanks!
- I heard a joke about baseball. It left me in pitches!
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- If you sing while playing baseball, you won’t get a good pitch.
- Matches don’t like playing baseball because, after only one strike, they’re out!
- Pitchers never bring full-sized sandwiches to the gathering, only sliders.
- The baseball scout asked the pitcher if he had a good curveball… and he wanted a straight answer.
- The tennis player asked the baseball player for help as he wanted to score a grand slam.
- We couldn’t find the next batter because he was in the hole.
- What do you get when you mix flour, eggs, sugar, and a baseball bat? Cake batter.
- When a baseball fell in the sewer, it was called a foul ball.
- Where do baseball players keep their mitts when they drive? In the glove compartment.
- Why do frogs make good outfielders? Because they never miss a fly.
- Why is a baseball umpire like an angry chicken? They both have fowl mouths.
- A baseball player can sell himself to a new team if he has a good pitch.
- After failing repeated tests requiring me to draw a baseball bat, the drawing teacher shouted at me, “One more, and you’re out!”
- Baseball players don’t sing and play at the same time because they can’t get a good pitch.
- Coal diggers never play baseball in the major leagues because they all play in the miner leagues!
- How do baseball players try to fool their opponents? They put on their Resting Pitch Face.
- I hope you’re a good catcher because I’m starting to fall for you.
- I’ll be home in time for dinger.
- If you were a baseball and I were a bat, would you let me hit that?
- Most of the time, baseball batters go for a handmade bat as they can be delivered very fast. Machine-made bats are always delivered lathe!
- So am I gonna be your closer tonight, or are you putting me in middle relief?
- The baseball team hired a baker. They needed a good batter.
- The umpire asked the baseball player to stop singing. He was too pitchy.
- What are the rules in zebra baseball? Three stripes, and you’re out.
- What happens to a baseball pitcher when he loses a big game? He goes into the throes of depression.
- When a baseball pitcher goes to the market to buy a carpet, he usually ends up buying a throw rug!
- Where do worms play baseball in Chicago? Wiggly Field!
- Why are singers good at baseball? Because they have a perfect pitch!
- Why is it always so windy at Candlestick Park? Because of all the Giant Fans!
- A baseball player joined the army and did the round of military bases.
- After this early morning spring training workout, do you wanna come to be my afternoon delight?
- Baseball players know how to calm a ram down. They grab them around the horn.
- How do baseball players keep in touch? They touch base every once in a while.
- I knew the baseball player’s future was bright. He had a quality start.
- I’m falling in glove with you!
- In a baseball season, a pitcher is worth a thousand blurs.
- The baseball fell down the drain. I think it is now a foul ball!
- The baseball team said they needed a ghost to join their team. They needed team spirit.
- The umpire was angry at the baseball player for imitating a chicken to distract the batter and having a foul mouth.
- What cartoon character is the best at baseball? Homer Simpson.
- What has 18 legs and catches flies? A baseball team!
- When a baseball player isn’t going steady, he’s playing the field.
- Where does a baseball player go when he needs a new uniform? New Jersey.
- Why are some umpires fat? They always clean their plate!
- Why was Cinderella so bad at baseball? She had a pumpkin for a coach.
- Baseball players’ favorite Star Wars movie is The Umpire Strikes Back.
- Are you in the outfield? Because you’re an angel.
- Baseball players need to stay in line. If they don’t, they’d be afoul of the rules.
- Dracula ate too much before the baseball game. He was a full Count.
- How do baseball players stay cool? By sitting next to the fans.
- I remember when we first mitt.
- I’m going hiking in the mound-tains.
- In baseball, if you can’t steal a base, then you won’t make degrade.
- My love for you is like the A’s and Daric Barton: it never dies.
- The baseball meeting between players today was okayish. The coach thought that, overall, it was a toss-up.
- The batter was so upset after striking out that he got into a punch-out.
- The umpired asked the video analyst for his number during the game. It was the only way he could make a call!
- What did the baseball glove say to the ball? “Catch ya later!”
- What is a baseball player’s favorite pie? Peach Pie.
- When a baseball player loses his eyesight, he becomes an umpire.
- Where shouldn’t a baseball player ever wear red? In the bull pen.
- Why are spiders good baseball players? Because they know how to catch flies!
- You can’t rely on pitchers. They always change-up their plans.
- A baseball player’s mother knows what he likes to eat on the home plate.
- As a baseball player, I know my way around the bases.
- Baseball players sometimes have sign-us trouble.
- Every time after playing a baseball game, I wash my bat in the bleachers!
- How is a baseball team similar to a pancake? They both need a good batter.
- I think there are about 1-2 million baseball fields in the world, but that’s just a ballpark number.
- I’m not at the top of my game tonight. Too distracted watching Mitt.
- In each town on his trip, the baseball player made a short stop.
- Never hit the ump. The Umpire Strikes Back.
- The baseball pitcher’s personality needed some polish. He was a diamond in the rough.
- The batter, unfortunately, swallowed his chewing gum in martial arts class – it looks like this was a classic example of a baseball choke.
- The vampire didn’t want to be part of the baseball team because they only wanted him to be their batboy.
- What did the sick baseball player throw? Fever pitch.
- What is a baseball player’s favorite thing about going to the park? The swings!
- When all my electrical engineering friends at the baseball game did the wave, it was almost like having a phased-hooray.
- Which animal is best at hitting a baseball? The bat.
- Why did the baseball player go to the car dealer? He wanted a sales pitch.
- You’re like a student, and I am like a math book; you solve all my problems! Just like Billy Beane when it comes to acquiring key baseball players who always get on base.
- A designated baseball player in the team always holds water for others. He is given the title of the pitcher.
- Bart Simpson’s dad became famous after he made a Homer Run.
- Baseball players usually have their lunch and dinner at home plates.
- I asked my friend if he wanted to go to the park to play a game of baseball. He seemed a bit undecided, but I said this should be an easy choice with no ifs and bunts.
- I wanted to tell my friend a joke about his catching style but decided not to because it contained foul language!
- If the pope became a baseball player, where would he live? The Batican.
- In the game, the fans couldn’t get soda pop during the doubleheader. It was due to the fact that the home team lost the opener!
- Normally, you never see baseball players living near a road named Line Drive, but you can often see them living near baseball parks!
- The baseball player couldn’t decide because he was on defense.
- The best way to make a baseball bat is to carve it by hand. Using a machine is just lathe-y.
- There are so many statistics in baseball that the players are now running around data bases.
- What do baseball players use to bake a cake? Oven MITTS, BUNT pans and BATTER.
- What’s the difference between a rain barrel and a bad fielder? One catches drops, and the other drops catches.
- When asked how the season was going, the baseball coach replied, saying that it was in full swing.
- Which baseball player holds water? The pitcher.
- Why did the police officer go to the baseball game? Someone stole second base!
- You’re quite the catch, baby.
- A dog who played baseball always got walked.
- Baseball is a dangerous game and is a pitched battle. If it were a contest of any kind, I would have cleaned it up!
- Basketball players are excellent in MCQs. They know how to strike the correct boxes!
- Girls who date baseball players eventually see a diamond.
- I called Paul, who was a baseball executive, for game tickets. He wasn’t available due to being an extremely busy guy who has a lot on his plate.
- I was going to tell an outfielder baseball puns about home runs, but it’d go over their head.
- If you ask a baseball player to bake a cake, they usually do it with oven mitts, a batter, and bundt pans!
- It is unwise to play the game of baseball in the jungle as there are so many players who are cheetahs!
- Or maybe his union went on strike, and he’s on the picket line. Drive home, if you can, before I make another blooper.
- The baseball player made a clean move with the girl, but then he struck out.
- The game’s getting boring. Wanna go back to my place and make it a blowout?
- They replaced the baseball with an orange to add zest to the game.
- What do internet browsers and baseball players have in common? They have to deal with pop-ups.
- What’s the difference between a Yankee Stadium hotdog and a Fenway Park hotdog? You can buy a Fenway Frank hotdog in October!
- When baseball umpires aren’t happy with their pay, they call more strikes.
- Which superhero is the best at baseball? Batman.
- Why do girls like baseball? It’s the only sport played on a diamond!
- Your pitch must have hit me because I’m feeling a little faint!
- A new batter joined the baseball team, and he was a real hit.
- Baseball is known for its pitched battles.
- Bring a fan to third base. It’s the hot corner.
- Have you ever wondered why baseball players get girlfriends easily? They’re great at hitting it off.
- I don’t field like football today, and besides, baseball is a batter game!
- I was watching a baseball game highlight on YouTube, but the pop-up ads kept on annoying me.
- It’s no wonder that some baseball players have lots of money – often even many of the bases are loaded.
- Our math teacher works nights selling concessions at local baseball games. He’s a true ballpark figure.
- The baseball player was seen visiting the library. But it was for just five minutes as it was a shortstop!
- The players had to stay in line, or else there would be afoul of the rules!
- They were four-seam their opinions on us.
- What do you get when you cross a baseball player with a monster? A doubleheader!
- What’s the difference between an umpire and a pickpocket? One watches steals the other steals watches!
- When his team was losing, the manager decided to feature a mummy in the game as a pinch hitter. On seeing this, the commentator said that this means the game will be wrapped up very soon!
- Which takes longer to run: from first to second base or from second to third base? From second to third base because there is a shortstop in the middle.
- Why does a pitcher raise one leg when he throws the ball? If he raised them both, he’d fall down.
- A tennis player asked a baseball player to help them win the Grand Slam.
- Baseball on a foggy day is all about hit and mist.
- Catchers sit behind the plate at dinner.
- He could play all sorts of sports – a jock of all trades.
- I had a good streak going there.
- I went back to the baseball store after a month, and it was gone. It looks like it was a pop-up.
- If you need a baseball player to hold drinks, ask the pitcher.
- Making pancakes is precisely like a game of baseball. It would be best if you had excellent batters for both.
- Our team is on a inning streak.
- The baseball player went to jail because he was caught stealing.
- The puppy who ran onto the baseball game got walked off!
- Two baseball mitts got married. They fell madly in glove.
- What do you get when you cross a tree with a baseball player? Babe Root.
- What’s the Difference between driving and baseball? Hit and runs are okay in baseball.
- Where did the baseball player wash his socks? In the bleachers.
- While on a road trip, baseball players like to make short stops.
- Why don’t baseball players join unions? Because they don’t like to be called out on strikes!
If you’re ever in need of a good laugh or want to impress your buddies with your quick wit during the next big game, these baseball puns are the way to go!
With so many hilarious and creative examples to choose from, you’ll definitely find a few favorites that will bring a smile to your face every time.
My favorite baseball puns from the above collection are home run puns, bat puns, dog baseball puns, and flirty baseball puns.
Next time you’re watching a game, be on the lookout for those perfect moments that lend themselves to a great pun. You never know what kind of gems you might come up with!
And most importantly, don’t forget to have fun, play fair, and keep those baseball puns and jokes coming!
If you want more laughs, check out our collection of puns and jokes below.
Explore More Puns And Jokes
AXE PUNS | BASKETBALL PUNS | BAT PUNS | BEAN PUNS | CARROT PUNS | CAT PUNS | CELERY PUNS | CHERRY PUNS | CHOCOLATE PUNS | CORN PUNS | EGG PUNS | FLOWER PUNS | GOLF PUNS | GUITAR PUNS | HAIR PUNS | HAT PUNS | LEMON PUNS | LOBSTER PUNS | MUSHROOM PUNS | NAME PUNS | ONION PUNS | PEACH PUNS | PERIODIC TABLE PUNS | PICKLE PUNS | PINEAPPLE PUNS | SANDWICH PUNS | SOUP PUNS | STRAWBERRY PUNS | WHALE PUNS | WOLF PUNS
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed this collection of baseball puns and jokes!
If you enjoyed this post featuring the best baseball puns, jokes, pick-up lines, riddles, and one-liners, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!