A huge collection of the best sandwich puns for kids and adults that you can serve your audience to make them laugh hard!
.Whether it’s a grilled cheese sandwich, BLT, sub, or a burger – everyone has a favorite type of sandwich.
Most of us are guilty of posting a photo of a fancy burger on Instagram at some point.
If you happen to be looking for some funny sandwich captions, you are in the right place as I have gathered the funniest sandwich puns and jokes for you below.
Did you know that even William Shakespeare used puns?
Without further ado, let’s jump straight into the best sandwich puns!
The Best Sandwich Puns
- The sandwich walks into a bar and the barman says, “We don’t serve food.”
- The other day I had a mean sandwich, it tasted average.
- I’d tell you the joke about some jam on a piece of bread but you might spread it.
- What’s the best snack for the beach? A sand-wich.
- The tomato turned red because it saw the sandwich dressing.
- I look back and I think my decision to order a veggie sandwich was a missed steak.
- Do you fancy being a sandwich model? Yes, I sub-pose I would.
- What do you call a cannibal eating a sandwich? A sub-human.
- When I open my restaurant, I refused to make my own sandwiches, and instead relied on subcontractors.
- The pilot preferred his sandwich plane.
- If the earth was one giant sandwich, the entire population would be in-bread.
- I was born and bread in the small town of Sandwich.
- Do not ever try to eat a chess sandwich because it would be such a stale mate.
- When the sandwich broke up with his bread girlfriend, he told her she deserved butter.
- When putting their kids to bed, the mother told them, “I could have made you a sandwich, but it’s way past your bread time.”
- What does the sandwich say to his girlfriend? “I loaf you a lot. You butter believe it!”
- I asked my wife to make me a sandwich. She said, “Poof you’re a sandwich.”
- I decided to open a sandwich shop in the middle of our residential district. It’ll be called Suburbway.
- What’s the loudest kind of sandwich? A B. yell T.
- I was making a sandwich and all of a sudden it flew away. I guess my butterflies!
- After the movie director finished shooting the last scene, I handed him a sandwich. I said, “That’s a wrap.”
- Having a sandwich is the best way to fill the gap between trains.
- I’m so grilled to see you!
- We’re on a roll!
- That joke was sub-par.
- She’s a great roll-model.
- How did Bob Marley like his sandwiches? With jam in.
- What did the grilled cheese sandwich say to their date? You make me melt.
- What did the policeman have on his sandwich? Some traffic jam!
- What do cows like to put on their sandwiches? Moo-stard.
- What do elves make sandwiches with? Shortbread.
- What do you get when you eat a sandwich in bed? Bedcrumbs.
- What is yellow and white and travels at 500 miles per hour? A pilot’s egg sandwich.
- I saw a sign in a cafe that said they serve breakfast at any time. I asked for a bacon sandwich during the Industrial Revolution.
- Why do Zombies go to Subway? Because they like to eat flesh.
- Why don’t sandwiches like warm weather? Because things get toasty!
- Who casts spells at the beach? The sand-witch.
- Why do hamburgers go to the gym? To get better buns.
- The most sophisticated bread is always the upper crust.
- Radical bakers are always going against the whole grain.
- The boxer ordered his favorite lunch again – a knuckle sandwich.
- What do you call a pun sandwich? A Punini.
- What did the sandwich say to the doorman? “Lettuce in.”
- It’s amazing how a colon can completely change the meaning of a sentence. For example: “Jane ate her friend’s sandwich” vs “Jane ate her friend’s colon”.
- A boy boards a bus with a sandwich in his hand. The bus driver says: ” hey, this ain’t a restaurant, kid!” The boy replies: “I know. That’s why I brought my own food.”
- What do you use to make an Argument Sandwich? Disagree-dients.
- A girl was at the store getting a sandwich and some chips and the guy at the checkout asked “do you want to go for a drink?”. She replies “I’m flattered but I have a boyfriend” and the guy says “No. It’s part of the meal deal”
- I left my sandwich in the elevator at work. I wanted to take my lunch to the next level.
- Every time I go to my favorite restaurant I order the club sandwich. I’ve been doing this for years and I’m not even a member!
- Two lawyers are in a restaurant eating their sandwiches. The owner walks in and says, “You can’t eat your own food in here!” The lawyers sigh and swap sandwiches.
- Why didn’t the potato chips believe anything the sandwich said? Because the sandwich was full of baloney.
- Does anybody want to buy 500 sandwiches and 250 sausage rolls? I misread the headlines and went picnic buying.
- What did the cannibal serve with tea? Finger sandwiches.
- I’m addicted to Boxing Day sandwiches. I’ll have to go cold turkey.
- The tomato made fun of the cheeseburger. “Well that’s mature!”
- I’ll serve you the best burger of all time, does that set your mind at cheese?
- I’ll eat any kind of burger, I’m so cheesygoing.
- Look no feather for the best chicken burgers.
- Shakespeare didn’t eat chicken burgers, he was too caught up with Ham-let.
- I relish the moment I bite into a tasty burger.
- I had a Wookie burger at a Star Wars cafe. It was a bit Chewie.
- What do wilderness survival experts use to cook their burgers? Bear Grills.
- My burger flew away today. I ordered it plane.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this collection of the best sandwich puns and jokes.
Just before you go, make sure to also check out these hilarious PEACH PUNS, PRANK NAMES, MUSHROOM PUNS, STRAWBERRY PUNS, BAT PUNS, CORN PUNS, CELERY PUNS, HAT PUNS, PINEAPPLE PUNS, BEAN PUNS, LEMON PUNS, CARROT PUNS, LOBSTER PUNS, AXE PUNS, EGG PUNS, SOUP PUNS, PICKLE PUNS, CHOCOLATE PUNS, HAIR PUNS, PERIODIC TABLE PUNS and WOLF PUNS.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post featuring the best sandwich puns, jokes, riddles, and one-liners please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!