A huge collection of the best bat puns you’ll ever find, including super funny vampire puns, baseball bat jokes, and Batman puns!
If you are looking for some super funny bat puns, whether it’s for your next Instagram caption or for your kids to use at school on Halloween, you are in the right place!
I have gathered the best bat puns that include vampire puns, baseball bat jokes, and Batman puns for you below.
Without further ado, let’s dive into these super funny bat puns!
The Best Bat Puns And Jokes
- The first thing bats learn in school is the alphabat.
- If you cross a vampire bat and a computer, you will end up with love at first byte.
- In the animal kingdom, bats are the only skilled in playing baseball.
- When you cross a vampire with an ice cube, you end up with a frost bite.
- Most softball games are played at night because the bats have to sleep during the day.
- When you cross a lonely hearts club and a bat, you will end up with lots of blind dates.
- There is a lot of activities that bats engage in at night, but the most prominent is aerobatics.
- There is no friendship greater than that of bats. They always hang around together.
- How does a vampire bat enter his house? Through the bat flap.
- School-going vampires carry their books in bat-packs.
- When baking cakes, vampires use batter.
- The mom to the naughty vampire said to him, “Watch your battitude, that is not how you talk to your elders.”
- The witches team lost their opening baseball game because all their bats flew away.
- Bat counselors only have one advice for their clients. “Just hang in there.”
- After missing a day of school, the bat said to his best friend, “Welcome bat, you haven’t missed a lot.”
- The markets that bats avoid at all costs are the flea markets.
- Little bats are fond of drinking the alpha-bat soup.
- When bats lose their tails, they go to a re-tail store.
- After taking a shower, a vampire stands on a bat mat.
- A bat can easily make new friends with a sound wave.
- What makes it okay for bats to just poop wherever they want? For a bat, every room is the bat-room.
- What did the rat say when he saw a bat? “Oh my!! I just saw an angel!”
- Robin: “Batman, Batman, there is a problem with the Batmobile, it does not start.” Batman: “Must be the battery.” Robin: “What is a tery?”
- Me: “Dad I have bats in my attic.” Dad: “Baseball or softball?”
- Where do bats go to learn things? To the night school.
- What did the bat do when he didn’t know the answer to the teacher’s question? He winged it.
- How do bats do the register at school? In alpha-bat-ical order.
- How does a bat say hi to her mum? With a sound wave.
- How do bats know what’s to come in their future? They read their horror-scope.
- What do bats have in common with dentures? They both come out in the night.
- Why do bats hate living on their own? They want to hang out with their friends.
- Who does the famous bat get letters from? His fang club.
- What did the bat say to the girl he liked? “Let’s hang out together some time.”
- Where do vampire bats go to take out a loan? To the blood bank.
- What do bats say to vampires? “You suck!”
- Why don’t people like grumpy vampires? Because they have bat tempers.
- Why don’t vampires use the front door? Because they use the bat flap instead.
- What does a vampire need for making breakfast in the morning? Pancake batter.
- What’s a vampire bat’s favorite food? I-scream!
- Why are vampire bats so unpopular? Because they’re a massive pain in the neck.
- What’s a vampire bat’s favorite fruit? A neck-tarine.
- What is a bat’s favorite pudding? Upside down cake.
- How do bats manage to fly without bumping into each other? They use their wing mirrors.
- What do you call a bat who gets charged up to fly? A bat-tery.
- What does a vampire bat call his best friends? His blood brothers.
- What did the vampire bat say when I offered her a snack? No fangs, I’ve already eaten my dinner.
- What do you do when your bat-friend does something good? Give her a bat on the back.
- How does Dracula keep fit? By playing batminton.
- Where does a vampire go to have a shower? They go to the bat-room.
- What did the vampire’s mum say when he shouted at her? “Young man, you need to watch your battitude!”
- What happens if you cross a bat and a ball? You get a home run.
- Why did the sportsmen play the baseball game at night? Because bats sleep during the day.
- Why wasn’t the little bat allowed to play baseball? Because he was a bat boy.
- What was the most famous bat comedy team? Ab-bat and Costello.
- What does a vampire bat call a bloodmobile? Meals on Wheels.
- What happens when a bat misbehaves in night school? They get suspended.
- Why did the bat walk in her pajamas to take a bath? Because she did not have a bat robe.
- Why do bats often use mouthwash? They have bat breath.
- What do you call a dream when a vampire bat is chasing you? A bat-mare.
- Where do bats go to gamble? Bat-lantic City.
- Where do bats like to relax? In the bat-tub.
- What do you have to know to teach a bat tricks? More than a bat.
- What holiday do bats love best? St. Bat-rich’s Day.
- What do you call a little bat? A battle.
- What do you say to a vampire who’s just found a donor? “Coagulations!”
- What is a vampire’s favorite sport? Casketball.
- Why does China have the best baseball team? Because they took out the whole world with one bat.
- Why did Batman rush to the Bat Cave? He had to go to the Bat Room.
- Two bats were hanging upside down in a cave. The first bat asks the second, “Do you remember the worst day of your life?”. “I sure do,” said the second bat. “It was the day I had diarrhea.”
- I keep a bat in my bedroom for protection. It makes me feel safe but it also keeps pooping in my ear.
- A group of bats, hanging at the ceiling of a cave discovers a single bat standing upright underneath on the floor of the cave. Surprised by this unusual behavior, they ask this fellow: “What the heck are you doing down there?” And the fellow shouts back: “Yoga!”
- I made a bat joke. It went viral.
- What’s bats’ favorite holiday? Fangs-giving.
- What’s the difference between Batman and a shoplifter? Batman can go into a store without Robin.
- What did Batman do when he went shopping? Got ham.
- What does Batman put in his drinks? Just ice.
- What position did Bruce Wayne play on his baseball team? He was the bat boy.
- My girlfriend said I’m starting to annoy her because I relate everything to Batman. What a Joker!
- What does Batman do when he’s losing at cards? He uses his Joker.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this collection of the best bat puns and jokes!
Just before you leave, make sure to also check out these hilarious SANDWICH PUNS, CORN PUNS, HAT PUNS, PINEAPPLE PUNS, BEAN PUNS, LEMON PUNS, CARROT PUNS, LOBSTER PUNS, AXE PUNS, EGG PUNS, SOUP PUNS, PICKLE PUNS, CHOCOLATE PUNS, and WOLF PUNS.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post featuring the best bat puns, short jokes, riddles, and one-liners please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!