These guitar puns and dad jokes are sure to tickle your funny bone! If you’re looking for a chuckle, look no further – we’ve got some of the best guitar puns and jokes.
From hilarious dad jokes to clever wordplay, we’ve got something for everyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a good chuckle!
The guitar is one of the most popular instruments in the world. It’s versatile, portable, and relatively easy to learn how to play.
There are many different types of guitars. Beginners may want to start with an acoustic guitar, while more experienced players prefer an electric guitar.
The acoustic guitar is the most popular type of guitar. It’s great for beginners because it’s relatively easy to learn how to play. Acoustic guitars can be used for various music genres, including country, folk, pop, rock, and blues.
The electric guitar is another popular type of guitar. It’s often used in rock and blues music. Electric guitars require an amplifier to be heard properly. They are generally more expensive than acoustic guitars and can be more difficult to learn how to play.
The bass guitar is a type of guitar that is typically used in jazz, blues, and rock music. Bass guitars have a lower pitch than other guitars and are played with a pick instead of strumming with the fingers like an acoustic or electric guitar. Bass guitars can be either acoustic or electric.
The classical guitar is typically used for classical music but can also be used for other genres, such as flamenco and Latin American music. Classical guitars have nylon strings, giving them a softer sound than other guitars. They can be either acoustic or electric.
Have you ever thought about picking a guitar and learning to play? Did you know that playing guitar can help reduce stress?
Studies have shown that playing an instrument can help lower blood pressure and heart rate and reduce anxiety and cortisol levels (the “stress hormone”). So if you’re looking for a way to relax and de-stress, look no further than your local music store!
One of the best things about playing guitar is the community that comes along with it. You’ll quickly meet new people who share your passion for music when you start playing. You might even find yourself making some lifelong friends! Maybe you’ll even start a band with some of these new friends…
Learning to play guitar is a great way to challenge yourself, learn new things and have fun. There’s nothing quite like strumming away on your favorite tunes and letting all your worries melt away.
If you are interested in guitar-related humor, this post contains the best guitar puns and jokes you will ever find!
A pun is a joke that plays on words to create a humorous sentence or phrase. Puns can be used for various purposes, from making someone laugh to making a point more memorable.
A well-crafted pun can lighten the mood and bring a smile to someone’s face. If you want to add a bit of levity to your day, try incorporating some funny puns into your conversation.
If you are an experienced guitar player, you already know all of this, but there are certain guitar slang words, and many guitar puns and jokes are created based on them. If you are not a guitar player but someone you know is, and you would like to impress them with some funny guitar puns, I suggest first familiarizing yourself with guitar slang terms.
Now let’s jump into these hilarious guitar puns, one-liners, and dad jokes about guitarists. If you like music puns, you will love what you read below!
Guitar Puns And Jokes
- Why couldn’t the guitar player get through the door? Because his axe was too big!
- You gotta be strumming me!
- Why did the musician put his guitar in the freezer? To keep it stringy!
- What’s a guitar’s favorite fruit? A strummerberry!
- Why’d the criminal turn his back on the band? He didn’t want to face the music.
- Why wasn’t the singer angry at the band? They only made A minor error.
- Why was the guitarist late for work? He got caught in a jam.
- Why was Stephen Hawing so good at air guitar? Because he had excellent string theory.
- Why do lead guitarists walk around the stage when they play? To get away from the sound.
- While playing air guitar, the best chord exercise that one can do is with the vocal chords!
- When my guitar started getting anxious and nervous, I strummed it lightly and told it not to fret!
- When a couple of U2’s sounds were compiled and remastered with guitars, it really took ‘The Edge’ off their music!
- What’s a pigeon’s favorite guitar? A “coo” stick guitar.
- What’s the difference between an electric guitar and an onion? No one cries when you cut up an electric guitar.
- What’s the difference between a guitar and a tuna? You can tune a guitar but you can’t tuna fish.
- What is the first sign you’re hallucinating? Two electric guitar players are playing in tune.
- What is the difference between a rock guitarist and a jazz guitarist? One plays three chords in front of thousands of people, the other plays thousands of chords in front of three people.
- What is a cow guitarist’s favorite note? Beef flat.
- What fish does a band need before a performance? A tuna.
- What does the radio host say to their guitar every night? Stay tuned!
- What does it mean when a guitar player is drooling out of both sides of his mouth? The stage is level.
- What do you call an “in-tune electric guitar”? An oxymoron!
- What do you call a guitarist that plays heavy metal music? The lead guitarist.
- What do you call a guitarist that never finishes a job? A quitar.
- What do you call a guitar you inherit from your grandparents? An heir guitar.
- What do you call a guitar moving? Walk and roll.
- What do you call a female police officer rock guitarist? A she-riff.
- What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a guitarist? A tattoo!
- What do vacuum cleaners and electric guitars have in common? When you plug them in, they suck.
- What did the guitar say to the guitarist? Pick on someone your own size!
- Unfortunately, once I busted my guitar wide open. I’m selling it on eBay now. No strings attached!
- To impress my friends, I started taking guitar lessons. It is A Major task, and now I can only C Minor improvements from my end!
- The perfect way a guitarist should implement to secure his guitar from getting stolen is to keep it in a bass-case!
- The number one brand of computers for guitarists is A-sus.
- The most blessed and holiest of all guitar chords is Gsus!
- The guitarist, while returning from a show, had a bad accident. He barged his pickup into a bridge and almost broke his neck!
- The funniest thing about a guitar pick is that you can always pick a guitar, but you can never Piccalilli!
- The fisherman was sad because he lost his tuna and couldn’t play guitar at the market!
- The famous guitarist had to give up his playing after an unlucky accident. It was a Fender bender!
- The best thing about guitars is that they can strike up a beautiful chord with anyone!
- The Bass guitar didn’t like going out with his friends. He lived a low-key life!
- Never cross a guitar with a hyena. You will end up with a Yamaha ha ha ha ha!
- My wife gifted me a pebble that looked identical to a guitar pick. She thought I would be able to play rock music with it!
- My son hates his guitar coaching classes. He has always fretted about going to them!
- My guitar teacher was also a good magician. He always started his lessons by saying, “Pick up a chord, any chord”.
- My friend posted a TikTok of him playing the guitar, but it got band!
- My brother, a wonderful guitarist, named his Les Paul guitar provolone. Now, whenever he played it, it shredded cheese!
- My brother dropped my electric guitar on the floor, making a hole in the marble tiles. Guess he had no idea it was a heavy-metal guitar!
- Middle C, Em-flat, and G walk into a bar. “Sorry,” the bartender says to the Em-flat, “We don’t serve minors here.”
- Last night, I was cooking pasta and was short of herbs. My husband’s guitar came in handy as I could add some bass-il to the dish!
- Last night in a bar, a guy tried to attack me with the neck of a broken guitar. I retorted, “Is that a fret?”
- If you place your guitar picks in unusual places, you might get caught by the police. They might consider you to be a pickpocket!
- If you have a guitar that used to play snooker, you might call it a cue stick!
- If KFC decided to manufacture electric guitars, their tagline would probably be ‘Finger Pickin’ Good’.
- If Aang of Avatar were a guitarist, he could bend guitars. We wouldn’t have called him ‘The Last Airbender’ but ‘The Last Fender Bender’!
- If a bunch of strawberries and blueberries start playing the guitar together, it will be a jam session!
- If a brewery botanical had an active interest in playing the guitar, he would probably be called Ginny Hendrix!
- I went to the music store and bought myself a guitar made completely out of diamonds. Now I will have no difficulty playing hard rock!
- I was experiencing a problem with my guitar. Ultimately I fixed it by low tuning my guitar. I had to find the bass of the problem!
- I wanted my favorite ESP Y winged model, but the shop didn’t have it. So the owner pulled a couple of strings and got it for me.
- To my utter surprise, I visited my friend and saw him licking his electric guitar. To a bewildered me, he said he had good taste in music.
- I once was a part of a heavy metal band. I was the lead guitarist!
- I once tried to play guitar with a friend of mine. However, he was a show-off, which didn’t strike a chord with me!
- I hardly got to play the guitar before, but ever since the quarantine, I have Benjamin Moore!
- How do you know that a guitarist is worried? When he starts to fret a lot!
- How do you invite a guitarist to a party? Chord-ially.
- How do you get an electric guitarist to turn down his amp? Put a piece of sheet music in front of him.
- Hi, I’m here to tune your guitar. I didn’t call a guitar tuner. Yeah, I know, but the neighbors called!
- Guitars have a hard time making friends. They always get picked on by others!
- Guitars love eating cheese. Their favorite type of cheese is string cheese!
- Guitarists mainly write and play sad music, they can’t stop fretting.
- Whenever I see a white guy with a guitar at a party, I wonder… I Wonderwall he’s going to play.
- Darth Vader was on a quest and started visiting every known music store in the universe. He badly wanted to find the rebel bass!
- Cows are great musicians. They have small customized guitars for them called ‘Moo-kuleles’.
- Bass guitarists avoid romantic dinners at all costs. They don’t want too much treble!
- Anyone can easily tell if a bass guitarist is at their door. They don’t know when to come in!
- Always try adding a piece of wood to your guitar to magnify the sound vibrations. It will be a perfect soundboard!
- After a dangerous accident, I picked up a guitar and started learning to play it. Now in my recovery, it has played an instrumental role!
- A woman was tried in court for killing her husband with a guitar. The judge asked her if she was a first offender, to which the lady replied, “First was a Schecter and then a Fender.”
- A woman was arrested for killing her husband with a seven-stringed axe. The police claimed that it was an assault with the help of a medley weapon!
- A couple of my friends jammed yesterday at my house. The distance from our axes to the plug point was pretty far, but luckily, we had a power chord!
I hope you enjoyed these funny guitar puns and jokes!
If you are looking for more laughs, check out our other puns and jokes below.
Explore More Puns And Jokes
AXE PUNS | BASEBALL PUNS | BASKETBALL PUNS | BAT PUNS | BEAN PUNS | CARROT PUNS | CELERY PUNS | CHERRY PUNS | CHOCOLATE PUNS | CORN PUNS | EGG PUNS | FLOWER PUNS | GOLF PUNS | HAIR PUNS | HAT PUNS | LEMON PUNS | LOBSTER PUNS | MUSHROOM PUNS | NAME PUNS | ONION PUNS | PEACH PUNS | PERIODIC TABLE PUNS | PICKLE PUNS | PINEAPPLE PUNS | SANDWICH PUNS | SOUP PUNS | STRAWBERRY PUNS | WHALE PUNS | WOLF PUNS
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post featuring the best guitar puns and jokes, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!