Check out this list of the best lobster puns and lobster jokes that will make you laugh out loud!
Who doesn’t love a good (or bad) pun!
Have you read any of these hilarious PEACH PUNS, NAME PUNS, CELERY PUNS, MUSHROOM PUNS, STRAWBERRY PUNS, BAT PUNS, SANDWICH PUNS, CORN PUNS, HAT PUNS, PINEAPPLE PUNS, BEAN PUNS, LEMON PUNS, CARROT PUNS, AXE PUNS, EGG PUNS, SOUP PUNS, PICKLE PUNS, CHOCOLATE PUNS, HAIR PUNS, PERIODIC TABLE PUNS or WOLF PUNS yet?
Now it’s time to look at the best lobster puns and jokes!
Lobsters are amazing creatures of the sea and there are many hilarious puns and jokes about them.
Without further ado, let’s dive into these super funny lobster puns!
The Best Ever Lobster Puns, Jokes And Riddles
- What do lobsters drink in the morning? Clawfee.
- Why was the ocean screaming? You would too if you had lobsters on your bottom!
- Why don’t lobsters like tennis? Because they are afraid of the net!
- Why do lobsters take so long to learn the basics of the alphabet? It is because they spend many years at C.
- Why did the lobster blush? It saw the ocean’s bottom.
- Why are lobsters bad at relationships? They’re too shellfish.
- While playing hide and seek, the lobster screamed, “I can sea you!”
- Where does a lobster keep its clothes? In the clawset.
- Where do lobsters sleep? In water beds!
- Where do lobsters keep their books? On a book-shell.
- Where do lobsters borrow money from? The prawn broker.
- When lobsters start fighting, all shell breaks loose!
- What’s worse than lobsters on your piano? Crabs on your organ!
- What would a lobster want with a smartphone? It takes a lot of shellfies.
- What kind of helmet does a lobster wear? A shell-met!
- What does the crab say when she’s disagreeing with the lobster? “I don’t quite sea it that way!”
- What does a lobster call its home? Michelle!
- What do you call a lobster wearing a Christmas hat? Santa Claws!
- What do you call a lobster that’s afraid of tight spaces? Claw-strophobic.
- What do lobsters order when they go to a coffee shop? A cup of crab-uccino!
- What do lobsters eat for lunch? Fish and ships.
- What did the lobster say to his long lost friend? Long time, no sea!
- This lobster still a-piers to be very rude, I think he is a lost claws!
- The stand-up lobster comic was trying to crab everyone’s attention.
- The shellfless lobster donated everything to charity.
- The police asked the lobster to be more pacific while describing the crime.
- The lobsters were selling movie tickets on a first-come, first surfed basis.
- The lobsters partied all night like cray-sea.
- The lobsters are at the bottom of the sea because they dropped out of school.
- The lobster won the race and achieved the tidal of a captain.
- The lobster went to law school to become a clawyer.
- The lobster wears seashells because it has outgrown its B-shells.
- The lobster was looking for a new shellphone and he was recommended a Clamsung.
- The lobster was fed up with his job and said “I’m sick of this ship!”
- The lobster wanted to lose weight so he went on a low crab-ohydrate diet.
- The lobster threw a party and everybody said it was clawsome.
- The lobster teacher praised the student’s speech as it was quite crabtivating.
- The lobster saw a falling star and made a fish.
- The lobster sang a song at the party and it was shrimply the best.
- The lobster said to a salmon, “Who is your cod-father?”
- The lobster said he wanted to be a prawnfessional chef.
- The lobster made a painting of the sea and everyone said it was lobstacular.
- The lobster is one shell of an animal.
- The lobster greeted the ocean in the morning and the ocean waved back at him.
- The lobster did not come to work because he had pulled a mussel.
- The lobster decided to throw a thanksgiving party but it turned out to be a turtle disaster.
- The lobster crossed the beach so that it could get to the other tide.
- The lobster contacted a clawyer because he wanted to issue legal pro-sea-dings against his ex-business partner.
- The lobster claimed that he was closely tide to his job.
- The lobster birthday was coming up so he decided to throw a party to shell-ebrate.
- The lobster advised his friends: “Seas the day!”
- The favorite shot in tennis for the lobster is the lob.
- The fast-swimming lobsters were sailected for the race based on their performance.
- The doctor told the lobster to get some more vitamin-sea.
- Lobsters who are at Hogwarts love playing squidditch!
- Lobsters have been trained not to allow a turtle stranger into their premises.
- Lobsters don’t share because they are shellfish.
- Lobsters are sailective eaters, they go for specific foods.
- The police asked the lobster to cut the crab and tell them the truth.
- I stopped by a roadside stand that said: “lobster tails 2$”. I paid my 2$ and he said: “Once upon a time there was a lobster…”
- I saw an expensive prostitute. She gave me lobsters.
- I know someone who is really good at plumbing, but I lobster number.
- How does the lobster stay up-to-date on the ocean news? By following current events.
- How does a lobster feel when it eats too much? Clawful!
- How does a lobster answer the phone? “Shello?”
- How do lobsters elude taxes? They arrange shell companies.
- How do lobsters call each other? They use shell phones.
- How did the lobster get home last night? He took a crab.
- Do not bother the lobster because he is very crabby all the time.
- Crabs are not good at learnings a new language because they never give a damn about the vocrabulary.
- All the lobsters were celebrating the holiday sea-son.
- After witnessing a crime on the streets, the brave lobster crabbed the phone and called the police.
- A lobster opened a store after it was licensed to shell.
- A lobster left home out of pier-pressure.
- A lobster asked his prom date, “Shell you dance with me?”
- A bachelor lobster was thinking about marrying. The other lobster asked if he was shore about the decision.
- “The sea a-piers to be dark blue today”, says the lobster.
I hope you have enjoyed my selection of lobster puns, jokes and riddles.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post about the best lobster puns and jokes, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!