A huge list of the best wolf puns and funny wolf jokes that will make you laugh, including werewolf puns, wolf pack puns, and wolf one-liners!
Wolves are the largest members of the dog family. They live in family groups called packs, ranging from three to twenty wolves, made up of a male parent, a female parent, and some of their pups. Wolf packs work together to hunt for food.
Wolves are a keystone species that plays a crucial role in the way the ecosystem functions. They prey on injured, sick, old, and genetically inferior elk, moose, and deer, allowing healthy individuals to breed and continue their species.
Wolves also help feed other animals in the ecosystem. Carrion feeders and other scavengers, such as bears, eagles, and crows, eat the remains of kills left by wolves. The wolves’ leftovers help many species survive difficult winters.
Without further ado, let’s dive into these super funny wolf puns and jokes!
The Best Wolf Puns And Jokes
- A week after the werewolf swallowed the farmer’s clock, it had ticks all over.
- A werewolf that is confused about what to wear is not a dumb one; it’s a what-to-wear-wolf.
- A wolf ate a leprechaun, and it was magically delicious.
- A wolf that uses bad language is known as a swearwolf.
- A wolf’s favorite day of the week is Moonday.
- A wolfswagon rabbit is by far the best car you can gift a wolf.
- All prominent werewolf movies are produced in Howlywood.
- An army of werewolves is known as a Fureign Legion.
- Can werewolves jump higher than a tall building? Yes, buildings can’t jump.
- Did you get to hear his new collection of wolf puns? They are howlarious, absolutely rib-cracking.
- Eleven werewolves shared one umbrella, yet none got wet. How did they manage to do that? It wasn’t raining.
- Every wolf likes dressing up in costumes and going trick or treating on Howloween!
- Have you watched werewolves taking lunch? You will be amused, they literally wolf it down!
- How can a werewolf go eight days without sleep? He sleeps at night!
- What do you call a lost wolf? A where-wolf.
- How can a werewolf see through a wall? He uses the window.
- How do werewolves get inside locked cemeteries at night? They use a skeleton key.
- How do werewolves prefer their meat cooked? Usually medium or Rare, but sometimes still running down the street!
- How do you keep a werewolf from howling in the dark? Turn the lights on.
- How do you keep a werewolf from smelling? Put a plug in his nose.
- How do you know if there is a nine-foot werewolf in your refrigerator? Because nothing else will fit!
- How do you put a werewolf in a refrigerator? Open the door, put him in, and close the door.
- How do you stop a werewolf from getting through the eye of a needle? Tie a knot in his tail.
- How do you stop a werewolf from howling in the back seat of a car? Move him to the front seat.
- How does a werewolf catch a squirrel? He climbs up a tree and acts like a nut.
- How far can a werewolf run into the woods? Halfway. After that, he would run out of the woods and not into the woods.
- How is a werewolf like a grape? They’re both purple, except for the werewolf.
- How long should a werewolf’s legs be? Long enough to reach the ground.
- How many teeth does a werewolf have? I don’t know. I was too busy running to count!
- How many werewolves can you get in an empty garage? Only one; after that, it isn’t empty.
- I taught a wolf to meditate. Now he’s aware wolf.
- If a rooster lays an egg at 5:00 AM. When can a werewolf eat the egg? Never. Roosters don’t lay eggs.
- If a werewolf jumped into a swimming pool, what is the first thing he would do? Get wet.
- Of all the best pieces of wolf advice, my favorite is: “stand fur what you believe”.
- The only things wolves have that no other animal on the face of the earth has are wolf cubs.
- The wolf really needed to talk with the skeleton because he had a bone to pick with him.
- What are two things a werewolf doesn’t eat for breakfast? Lunch and dinner.
- What do you get if you cross a witch with a wolf? A dog that chases airplanes.
- What did the cheapskate werewolf say when a man flipping a coin asked him if he wanted heads or tails? He said, “I’ll take the whole coin, please.”
- What did the flag say to the werewolf? Nothing, it just waved.
- What did the ocean say to the werewolf? Nothing, it just waved.
- What did the werewolf get for stealing a calendar? 12 months.
- What did the werewolf say to the flea? Stop bugging me!
- What do little werewolves like to read at bedtime? Furry Tales.
- What do werewolves call runners and joggers? Fast food!
- What do you call a dentist who cleans a werewolf’s teeth? CRAZY!
- What do you call a well-informed wolf? Aware-wolf.
- What do you call a werewolf wearing earplugs? Anything you want, he can’t hear you.
- What do you call a werewolf who crosses the street twice on the same day? A double-crosser.
- What do you do if you see a werewolf walking down the street as you are driving along? Keep on driving.
- What do you do when a werewolf knocks on your front door? You hope it is Halloween!!
- What do you get if you cross a werewolf and a skunk? As far away from it as you can!
- What do you get when you cross a parrot with a werewolf? I don’t know, but when it talks, you better listen carefully.
- What happened when a werewolf took the bus? The police made him give it back.
- What is a werewolf’s favorite holiday? Fangs-giving.
- What is a werewolf’s favorite Holiday? Howl-o-ween.
- What is a werewolf’s favorite thing to eat with pizza? The deliveryman.
- What is louder than a werewolf howling at the moon? Two werewolves howling at the moon.
- What is the first sign your teacher or boss might be a werewolf? He is very hairy and itches a lot.
- What is the next sign your teacher or boss might be a werewolf? He smells like a dog and looks like he needs a shave when the moon is full.
- What letter can a werewolf drink? T (tea).
- What should you do if a werewolf gets sick? Count your friends. It may be someone he ate.
- What should you do if a werewolf invites you to his house for dinner? Don’t show up.
- What should you do if you find an angry werewolf in your kitchen? Eat out.
- What should you do if you see a werewolf with rabies? Hope he doesn’t see you.
- What time is it when five werewolves chase one person? Five after one.
- What is worse than a woman having a bad hair day? A werewolf having a bad fur day.
- What do you get when you cross a dog with a werewolf? I don’t know, but it’s not a man’s best friend!
- When he was chewing the skeleton, the wolf got to a point and laughed. I guess that was the funny bone.
- When the wolf stood on the grape, the latter said nothing but let out a little bit of wine.
- When you cross a sheep and a wolf, you will end up with a new sheep, you can’t make such a costly mistake with wolves.
- When you cross a wolf and a monkey, you end up with a howler monkey.
- When you cross a wolf and Fred Astaire, you get dances with wolves.
- Where did Mozart hang out? In a Wolf gang!
- Where does a werewolf go if he loses his tail? To a re-tail store.
- Where is the best place to keep a werewolf? In a were-house.
- Which side of a werewolf has the most fur? The outside.
- Who gave the werewolf a black eye? No one gave it to him. He had to fight for it.
- Why are werewolves good writers? Because they always have a tail to tell!
- Why can’t a werewolf living in Canada be buried in America? Because he is still alive.
- What do you call a wolf in sheep’s clothing? A woolf.
- Why couldn’t the werewolves play cards on their ocean cruise? Because the captain kept standing on the deck.
- Why did the snowman name his pet wolf Frost? Because frost bites.
- Why did the werewolf bleach his hair? To see if blonds really have more fun.
- Why did the werewolf climb up to the roof of the restaurant? He heard the meals were on the house that day.
- Why did the werewolf put honey under his pillow? He wanted to have sweet dreams.
- Why did the werewolf stay home from school? It was a howliday!
- Why did the werewolf wear a helmet while eating at the dinner table? Because he was on a crash diet.
- Why don’t werewolves eat clowns? Because they taste funny!
- Why is there a wolf in the smoke shop? He’s just looking for a pack.
- Why isn’t a werewolf’s nose twelve inches long? Because then it would be a foot.
- Why was the werewolf arrested at the butcher’s shop? He was caught chop lifting!
- Why was the werewolf only wearing one boot? Because he heard there would only be a 50% chance of snow!
- Why was the werewolf standing on one leg? Because if he took the other leg off the ground, he would fall over.
- Why wasn’t the werewolf hurt when he fell off a 100-foot ladder? He fell from the bottom rung.
- Why won’t werewolves play basketball with pigs? Because the pigs always HOG the ball.
- Wolves love shopping, and they can literally die for it. However, none of them loves the flea market for obvious reasons!
- Wolves love taking woofles for breakfast; they are sweet and amazing.
- Would you rather have a werewolf chase you or a vampire? I’d rather have him chase the vampire.
- Which animal is grey, has four legs, enjoys howling at the moon, and eats cement? A wolf. I threw in the cement to make it hard.
- What do you call a coat made from wolf fur? A wear wolf.
- Why couldn’t the wolf run in the marathon? He wasn’t a part of the human race!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Howl. Howl, who? Howl you know unless you open the door?
- What did the Uber driver say to the wolf? Where wolf?
- A couple is driving through the forest when all of a sudden, the girlfriend says, “I think I just saw a wolf!” Boyfriend replies, “where?” Girlfriend: “Nah, pretty sure it was just a regular one”.
I hope you have enjoyed this collection of wolf puns and jokes.
If you are looking for more laughs, check out our other puns and jokes below.
Explore More Puns And Jokes
AXE PUNS | BASEBALL PUNS | BASKETBALL PUNS | BAT PUNS | BEAN PUNS | CARROT PUNS | CELERY PUNS | CHERRY PUNS | CHOCOLATE PUNS | CORN PUNS | EGG PUNS | FLOWER PUNS | GOLF PUNS | GUITAR PUNS | HAIR PUNS | HAT PUNS | LEMON PUNS | LOBSTER PUNS | MUSHROOM PUNS | NAME PUNS | ONION PUNS | PEACH PUNS | PERIODIC TABLE PUNS | PICKLE PUNS | PINEAPPLE PUNS | SANDWICH PUNS | SOUP PUNS | STRAWBERRY PUNS | WHALE PUNS
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post about the best wolf puns and jokes, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!