A huge collection of funny corn puns, jokes, riddles, and one-liners that’ll make you laugh hard! Popcorn, corn cob, cornfield puns, and more!
Who doesn’t love a good pun!
Today we focus on corn puns.
There is a wide variety of corn puns out there because they are so easy to make due to the many words that relate to them.
Without further ado, let’s jump straight into the best corn puns and jokes!
The Best Corn Puns And Jokes
- Learning a new language requires a lot of corn-centration.
- Corn farmers are not good comedians because their jokes are always corny.
- The quickest way for corn farmers to be successful is to corn-er the market.
- What do you call a solitary and single kernel of corn? A unicorn!
- Do you know who is considered the corniest professional baseballer of all time? Ty Cobb!
- A person who is crazy about corn is called a corn-ivore.
- The best student at the corn college is called the a-corn.
- If you caught a criminal in a field of corn, does this means that they have been cornered?
- You should not take corn on a plane because they will make your ears pop.
- We peel and dispose of the outside, boil the inside, devour the outside, then dispose of the inside. Do you know what it is? It is corn on the corncob.
- What do we call two cornstalks which are best friends? They are earbuds!
- Just plain popcorn? I think you can do butter than that.
- Did you hear about that corn stalk that changed careers? He went into a different field.
- What is the favorite game of the corncob? It’s b-husk-etball.
- The corncob stops talking because he is tired of field-ing too many questions.
- It’s no surprise that the corncob gets lost, she lives in a large maze.
- I have ears, but I am unable to hear. Who am I? I am a field of corn.
- The corn police receive many complaints from local people that somebody is trying to stalk them.
- What is a mythical veggie called? It is a unicorn!
- Next week, there will be an important corn-ference in London for farmers from all over the world to discuss current trade policies on corn.
- Should you eat corn that has fallen off the stalk? Maize well!
- I didn’t have a map of the corn maze, so I had to play it by ear.
- What did the farmer say when someone complimented him on his corn harvest? “Aww, shucks!”
- How did the corn farmer get to be so successful? He corn-ered the market!
- This might sound corny, but I think you’re a-maize-ing!
- Some people say popcorn is hard to chew. There’s a kernel of truth to that.
- Why did the corn stalks hold a ceremony in honor of the scarecrow? To corn-gratulate him for being outstanding in their field!
- How do you make sweet corn? You whisper sweet nothings in its ear!
- What kind of party is held in a cornfield? A cornball!
- What do you call a pair of cornstalks that are best friends? Ear buds!
- What happens if you swallow a whole corn cob? You get corn-stipated!
- In the corn maze, I felt like I was being stalked. It was earie!
- The mama corn wasn’t worried about her chubby son. “He’s not fat,” she said, “he’s just a little husky.”
- The cornfield was relieved when it heard that it was going to rain. “Phew,” it said, “that’s music to my ears.”
- I gave a huge sum of money to a corn farmer. I was a bit nervous, it was a major stalk investment.
- If you want to buy some pirate corn, it’s going to cost you a buccaneer.
- Some corn fell out of a lady’s grocery bag when she was walking down the street. I shouted after her but sadly my words fell on deaf ears.
- The corn was worried he had a cough, his voice was getting a little bit husky.
- Some corn, a carrot, and cucumber all fell into the ocean. Now they are all C foods.
- I don’t really like corn jokes. I find them a bit too difficult to digest.
- Corn is a seriously good listener. It’s all ears.
- The baby corn wanted a pet, so his mama decided to buy the baby a corn dog.
- If you’re ever left alone in a corn salesman’s office, whatever you do, don’t start snooping through his files. They are cornfidential.
- Someone told me they had a good corn pun. I live in a hut made from corn husks, so needless to say I was all ears.
- It was a nasty shock for the football team that practiced in the cornfield. They got totally creamed.
- The baby corn liked his mom, but he preferred his pop corn.
- What do you call corn studying at the university? A Uni-corn.
- Did you know corn has a favorite food? It loves cobb salad.
- What is sweeter than sweet corn? Candy corn, of course!
- Why doesn’t the corn trust the cornflake? It has a reputation of flaking last minute.
- What do you call corn that is crazy? A corn-nut.
- You should never tell your secrets in a corn field because it’s full of ears.
- What dog breed likes to eat corn? A Husky.
- The kernel of corn and the corn-stalk finally came to peace and reached a kettlement.
- I don’t like that earie corn maze; I always feel like I’m being stalked!
- Where does the best corn come from? Sili-corn Valley.
- The corn has such big ears, it’s remar-cob-le!
- Why do messages spread fast when they are told in a cornfield? Because they jump from ear to ear.
- The baker will not reveal his yummy cornbread recipe, it’s corn-fidential.
- Why doesn’t corn like to go to the movies? It doesn’t want to become popcorn.
- Two corns in a field were telling each other corny jokes. They were the laughing stalk of the field.
- I complemented some corn the other day. It smiled from ear to ear.
- I saw someone at the grocery store who angrily stabbed a box of corn flakes, and the flakes went everywhere.
- The person was arrested for being a cereal killer.
- I once had a traumatic incident with mince beef and a corn tortilla. To this day, I still can’t taco ’bout it.
- What do we call the state fair organized in Iowa? It’s called corn-ival.
- Who is the master of corn religion? The pope corn.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this collection of the best hat puns and jokes.
Just before you leave, make sure to also check out these hilarious HAT PUNS, PINEAPPLE PUNS, BEAN PUNS, LEMON PUNS, CARROT PUNS, LOBSTER PUNS, AXE PUNS, EGG PUNS, SOUP PUNS, PICKLE PUNS, CHOCOLATE PUNS, and WOLF PUNS.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post featuring the best corn puns, jokes, riddles, and one-liners please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!