If you are looking for the best soup puns or funny soup one-liners, you’re in the right place!
Soups are delicious, inexpensive and easy to prepare. Sipping steaming hot soups in winter is a great way to get warm and toasty.
There are many different types of soups and they are a popular topic for jokes and puns.
I have put together a huge list of the best soup puns and jokes.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the funniest soup puns, jokes and riddles. Enjoy!
THE BEST SOUP PUNS AND JOKES
- What is the most acidic soup? Ph0.
- You are the one pho me!
- The soup that she cooks is so thick that the kitchen would go around when she stirs it.
- If you are a fan of alphabet soup, you should also try times new ramen.
- My friends said that I couldn’t cook alphabet soup. And now they are eating their words.
- I’ve decided to invest all my money in soup stocks. I want to be a bouillonaire.
- What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup? You can roast beef, but you can’t pee soup!
- When I was learning how to cook soups, my mum asked me to follow my instinct. She told me to go with the pho and not to soup-ress my creativity.
- What do you call a soup that’s served in a haunted restaurant? Soup-ernatural.
- The healthy soup recipe was suggested to us by the nutritionist. It soup-erseded the old unhealthy creamy soup we used to have for dinner.
- Do you know what firemen often add to their soup? They add firecrackers.
- Movie producers always say that they feature sex scenes because sex plays an indispensable part of our life. So why don’t they feature more soup scenes? Soup is also essential to our life and nobody gets tired of having soup.
- How can we tell the difference between a can of beef soup and a can of pork soup? Just read the labels!
- A waitress asked me: “Soup or salad?”. I said just a regular salad would be fine.
- You are my soup-erstar!
- When I refused to have the soup, my sister said, “People who do not have soup are stew-pid”.
- The superhero who loves to have soup all the time is called souper-man.
- My dad believes you should always have soup before your main meal. He is very soup-erstitious.
- What do you call it when you mix a laxative with alphabet soup? Letter rip.
- What do you call a person who made a painting with soup? Stewart.
- Did you hear about this new soup that’s highly in demand? I wanted to buy it at the soup-ermarket but it was out of stock.
- How many beans do you need to make the perfect bean soup? 239 because one more would be too farty.
- Cooking is my soup-erpower!
- Do not eat that alphabet soup, or you will have a massive vowel movement.
- “What do we have for dinner?”, “I cannot tell you, it’s a soup-rise!”, “Is it soup? I soup-pose I will have to wait to find out!”.
- Do you want to try my soup? I have enough for broth of us!
- Do you know why do the hipsters burn their tongue? It is because they eat their soup before it gets cool.
- Why is haunted soup the best? Because it’s soup-eerier.
- Cannibals prefer cooked men to ramen.
- What do you call a soup factory run by prostitutes? A brothel.
- What do you call Vietnamese soup that is really, really good? Pho-nomenal!
- What do you call the biggest size of soup you can order in restaurants? Souper size.
- When I was little my parents always gave me alphabet soup claiming that I liked it but they were just putting words in my mouth.
- How do you make gold soup? You add 24 carrots.
- When she asked me if I like soup, I replied saying “I am crazy pho soups”.
- The wife told her husband he was a hopeless ramen-tic.
- My mom likes to feed everyone the soup she makes. She said it is her broth right.
- The man found hare in his rabbit soup. He said in rage, “I will take the chef to soup-reme court!”.
- The soup was busy and preoccupied. He was stewing over something his friend said.
- You make miso happy!
- One soup said to the other, “Let’s be friends pho-ever!”.
- He had soup all over his face but he was not broth-ed at all.
- One bowl of soup said to the other, “Hello Broth-er”.
- This local restaurant serves all kinds of soup. It has a soup-erb menu.
- He is the best chef in the city. His soups take my broth away.
- A ghost’s favorite soup is Scream of Brocolli.
- The soup spilled all over. It’s because there was leek in it.
- The chef taught me how to cook brilliant soups. He soup-ervised me very well.
- I sent back the soup served to me at the restaurant. It was not of soup-reme quality.
- I called the local restaurant and told them “I want a table for pho”.
- When I said “God, Thank you for this delicious noodle soup”, my dad said “Ramen”.
- I caught my sister posting a picture of her soup yesterday. She is an active instagramen.
- When I complained about the soup, the chef said: “Udon even know what the soup should taste like!”.
- I mixed too much laxative into my alphabet soup and I got verbal diarrhea.
- Where can you buy soup in bulk? The stock market.
- Being a man is like being a bowl of soup. You only get blown if you’re hot.
I hope you have enjoyed my selection of soup puns, jokes and riddles.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post about the best soup puns, jokes and riddles, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!