Discover the world’s greatest collection of super funny hair puns: haircut puns, hairdresser jokes and one-liners, hair salon humor, barber jokes, and more!
If you happen to have a bad hair day and need cheering up or are looking for some funny hair puns for your next hair salon visit, check out this list of the funniest hair puns of all time!
Let’s dive straight into it!
The Best Hair Puns Of All Time
- I tried everything to make my hair curly, but it didn’t work. I was so fru-straight-ed!
- I went for a walk to the hair salon, I needed a breath of fresh hair.
- I’ve got a bad haircut and do you know what, I could not hair less.
- I love family get-together events. They are always packed with hairlarious people who light my moments.
- Because her boss had a bad hair day, her day in the office was cut short.
- What did the man have to do when he lost his wig? He had toupee for a new one.
- How do hairdressers travel? With United Hairlines.
- Our friendship could no longer be salvaged. We have reached a split end.
- If you attempt to remove the curls from your hair, you may end up fro-straighted.
- Never start a fight with your hairdresser. It can turn out to be a hairy one.
- All chess players love this one hairdo, the ponytail.
- The chief barber was the last to speak. He gave his cutting remarks.
- Barbers know how to spend their money. They always shave some for later.
- My date was canceled at the last minute, so now I’m all dressed up with no hair to go.
- My brother is about to cut your hair, so if I were you, I’d be hairy afraid!
- I heard you’re in distress because you got a bad haircut; don’t worry, I always shave the day!
- I bought a pair of hair scissors, they were second-hand but they are in tip-top conditioner.
- I got a wild haircut this morning, just for the gel of it.
- We were interviewing for the newest member of the hair force, but no one made the cut.
- I know a few million-hairs who made their money by cutting very good deals.
- They’ve made a spinoff of the 007 movies for hairdressers, it’s called James Blond.
- Hold on, this salon looks familiar – I think I’ve been hair before!
- I got some hair jewelry yesterday because you know what they say, diamonds are a curl’s best friend.
- I’ve never done this haircut before but I’ll give it a curl.
- I have a lot on my plate, but I went to the hairdresser and just brushed my worries away.
- There was a really rude man in my hair salon today so I told him “I’m sorry sir, I’m afraid I mustache you to leave.”
- Rest a sheared I will not cut your hair too short!
- The hairdresser’s client didn’t come in for their haircut, but she wasn’t upset because that shaved her a lot of time.
- My hairdresser is the funniest person I know, he’s just so hair-larious.
- No matter what the situation is with your hairdresser, I’m sure it can be straightened out.
- My hairdresser almost got arrested, she had a brush with the law.
- I was in a hurry so my hairdresser had to do a bit of a brush job.
- I was in a relationship with a hairdresser but we broke up; I guess all good things must comb to an end.
- My hairdresser is the best there is, he’s just a cut above the rest.
- My hairdresser canceled my appointment today, she said she had a lot on her plait.
- My hairdresser asked me for a big favor because he’s in a tight cornrow right now.
- When you’re a hairdresser, the dye’s the limit.
- Because her last client didn’t show up, the hairdresser’s day was cut short.
- Barbers also make excellent cab drivers because they know every short cut in town.
- My hairdresser tells me all these stories about the hairy situations she gets herself in, but I expect she always adds a twist for effect.
- A hairdresser’s favorite sport is curling.
- I need to go to the hairdresser’s to catch some greys.
- Being a hairdresser is great, the job comes with amazing fringe benefits.
- You’ve worked so hard to be a hairdresser, I hope your labor bears root.
- The training week for hairdressers is called root camp.
- My hairdresser is really mysterious and won’t reveal any of his techniques: he keeps them under dreadlock and key.
- I really wanted to take the job as a hairdresser, but they just put in too many condition-ers.
- I’m friends with a hairdresser but it’s difficult to have a proper conversation with him because he always cuts them short.
- I can’t fulfill my dream of becoming a hairdresser because I have dye-betes.
- It’s difficult to get an appointment with my hairdresser, her calendar is always full to the trim.
- Hairdressers have good instincts, they can follow their cut.
- I’ve been to the hairdressers and now I look very trim and proper.
- Every morning the hairdresser wakes up, bright and curly.
- My hairdresser is very good with her money, she always shaves some for later.
- I opened up to my hairdresser because you know what they say, a problem sheared is a problem halved.
- My hairdresser put way too much conditioner in my hair and now I look like a mousse.
- I got married to my hairdresser; we are a match pomade in heaven.
- My hairdresser tried to blame everything on me but honestly, it takes two to tangle.
- My hairdresser only ever writes with a bald point pen.
- Don’t get on the wrong side of my hairdresser, he can really hair a grudge.
- Two hairdressers I know just got married: they live in peace and hair-mony.
- My hairdresser was put in jail because he was charged with hair-rassment.
- I was about to get a really crazy haircut, but I decided to mullet over first.
- She just needs to come to perms with the fact that she has curly hair now.
- Being a hairdresser is a good way to get rich quiff.
- This new series about haircuts it’s so good, I’ve been fringe watching it.
- Hairdressers have a yearly dance-off called a flash bob.
- You said I might know your hairdresser but his name does not ring a gel.
- My hairdresser just asked me if I would like to comb over tonight.
- We had a haircutting competition and I won, hair and square.
- How does the man in the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it.
- I used to not like my hair. Then it grew on me.
- I like watching football matches when I’m at the hairdressers The coverage is the same but the highlights are better.
- Just after a friend went bald, he inherited a comb. He said he will never part with it.
- I know a bald chap who put a rabbit on his head. He wanted a head of hare.
- A man goes to see his barber to get his hair cut. The barber says “You’re going grey, sir”. The man says “I’m not surprised, hurry up, would you!”
- A few years ago, I asked the girl in the pet grooming shop out to dinner. She couldn’t make it though, she was washing her hare.
- My teenage daughter can’t decide whether she wants to be a hairdresser or a short story writer.I guess she’ll have to flip a coin… Heads or Tales.
- Why do hairdressers have no friends? Because they are always talking about people behind their back.
- Who’s a hairdresser’s favorite musical artist? Harry Styles.
- A Jamaican man has stormed into my hairdressers and demanded I give him a new style. I’m dreading it.
- How did the hairdresser win the race? He took a shortcut.
- “Mom, when do the hairdressers open again?” “I’m dad.”
- There are a lot of good things about having a mum who’s a hairdresser. Getting my hair dyed at home, for example. That’s a personal highlight.
- Did you know Conan was a hairdresser? He was Conan the Barberarian.
- A new hairdresser for angry gamers opened up in my town. It’s called ‘Dye Dye Dye!’.
- I told my hairdresser a joke. She dyed laughing.
- A hairdresser got arrested for dealing drugs and running an escort service. Unbelievable. I’ve been a customer for years and I never knew he was a hairdresser!
- My hairdresser doesn’t cut my hair any longer. He cuts it shorter instead.
- Why are hairdressers never late for work? They know all of the short cuts!
- By not coming, he shaved me from lots of trouble.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this collection of the best hair puns, jokes, and one-liners.
Just before you leave, make sure to also check out these hilarious PRANK NAMES, MUSHROOM PUNS, STRAWBERRY PUNS, BAT PUNS, SANDWICH PUNS, CORN PUNS, HAT PUNS, PINEAPPLE PUNS, BEAN PUNS, LEMON PUNS, CARROT PUNS, LOBSTER PUNS, AXE PUNS, EGG PUNS, SOUP PUNS, PICKLE PUNS, CHOCOLATE PUNS, and WOLF PUNS.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post featuring the best hair puns, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!