A collection of the best pickle puns for funny pickle captions, including pickle jokes, gherkin puns, dill puns, relish puns and funny pickle stories and riddles for adults and kids! Perfect for a Birthday card, school or an Instagram caption!
I love pickles!
Have you ever wondered about the difference between a pickle and a gherkin?
The Mexican sour gherkin is often confused with a cucumber or pickled cucumber. However, the Mexican sour gherkin is not a cucumber.
A “pickle” is basically any vegetable that has undergone the process of pickling, i.e. using vinegar, water and salt.
So, gherkins are pickles but pickles are not gherkins (just pickled cucumbers). It takes up to five hours to pickle a cucumber, whereas it could take up to 30 days to pickle a gherkin.
Both pickles and gherkins are popular topics of jokes and I have gathered the best pickle puns and jokes for you below.
Just before we move on to the best pickle puns and jokes, make sure to also check out these hilarious PEACH PUNS, NAME PUNS, MUSHROOM PUNS, STRAWBERRY PUNS, BAT PUNS, SANDWICH PUNS, CORN PUNS, HAT PUNS, PINEAPPLE PUNS, CELERY PUNS, BEAN PUNS, LEMON PUNS, CARROT PUNS, LOBSTER PUNS, AXE PUNS, EGG PUNS, SOUP PUNS, CHOCOLATE PUNS, HAIR PUNS, PERIODIC TABLE PUNS and WOLF PUNS.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the funniest pickle puns, jokes and riddles. Enjoy!
The Best Pickle Puns And Jokes
- Why do so many people love pickles? Because they are dill-icious!
- I tend to mix up chutney and pickle and it makes me chuckle.
- What do you call a high-end and best-quality pickle? Dilluxe.
- What’s green and got two wheels? A motorpickle.
- What happens when life gives you pickles instead of lemons? You dill with it.
- Who’s pickles’ favorite artist? Salvador Dilli.
- A supermarket was selling pickles two-for-one. It was the dill of the day.
- I’ve just got my hand stuck in a jar of gherkins and can’t get it out. I’m in a right pickle!
- Where’s pickles’ favorite place in London? Pickle-dilly Square.
- What do you call a pickle you got on a budget? A sweet dill.
- What do you say to a pickle in the morning? “Rise and brine!”.
- What do you call a pickle from the southern backwoods? A hill-dilly.
- What do you do when a pickle wants to play cards? Dill ’em in.
- Someone said that the green shirt I was wearing looks like a pickle. I took that as a condiment.
- What do you do when you are given a pickle-themed birthday cake? You blow out your can-dills.
- Why are bananas better than pickles? Because they have more a-peel.
- What do you call a pickle that got run over on the road? Road dill.
- What’s pickles’ favorite show? Dill or No Dill.
- Why did the fruit fly dance on the pickle jar? Because it said, “twist to open.”
- How did the smart business pickle make its millions? It opened a dill-icatessen.
- What’s green and sour and swims in an aquarium? A tro-pickle fish.
- The pickle’s favorite radio-station to listen to Bob Dill-an is the Vlasic rock station!
- Why didn’t the pickle jars that I ordered came on time? There was a problem with the dill-ivery.
- How does a cucumber become a pickle? It goes through a jarring experience.
- What’s green and wears a cape? Super Pickle.
- What’s the difference between a pickle and a therapist? If you don’t know, you should stop talking to your pickle!
- What do you get when you cross a pickle with an alligator? A crocodill.
- How do pickles enjoy their day off? They relish it.
- Why are pickles easily broken? They are dill-icate.
- You need to clean up your table extremely well after eating your pickle sandwich. It is all about being dill-igent.
- Pickles who are able to work remotely are often gherking from home.
- What happens when you get some vinegar in your ear? You suffer from pickled hearing!
- What is the pickles’ favorite classic movie? “To Dill a Mockingbird”.
- What’s baby gherkins’ favorite TV channel? Pickleodeon.
- Why do we refer to problems as pickles? Because they’re dill-emmas!
- What did the arrogant pickle say? “I’m kind of a big dill!”.
- Why do gherkins giggle when you touch them? Because they’re pickle-ish.
- Why is the pickle container always open? Because it’s ajar.
- Have you heard about that crazy pickle who thought he was a flower? What a daffy dill!
- What’s a pickle’s life philosophy? Never a dill moment.
- What did the pickle say to the cat? Nothing; pickles can’t talk!
- I once tripped on a pickle. I’m over it now, but it was a big dill at the time.
- Why couldn’t the pickle leave the bar? Because the door was ajar!
- What do call a pickled deer? A dill doe.
- What did the cucumber say to the pickle? “What’s your dill?”.
- Did you hear the one about the guy with the pickle in his ear? Neither did he.
- Did you hear about the giant pickle? It’s a pretty big dill.
- The reason why pickles in a sandwich are always so polite and gentle is that they are well-bread.
- Who’s pickles’ favorite actor? Pickle-us Cage.
- Pickle chefs are the best in the world. Whatever meal they make is so dilli-cious.
- What do we call a cucumber that grows in the rainforest? A tro-pickle.
- What did the pickle think of the cucumbers? It thought they were dill-lightful.
- Where did the pickle go to have a few drinks? The salad bar.
- What’s black, white, green, black, and white? Two skunks fighting over a pickle.
- What did the pickle yell at its misbehaving kids? Stop gherkin around!
- What does every little cucumber dream of? A cute little farmhouse with a white pickle fence.
- What is the pickle’s favorite newspaper? The Dilly Planet.
- What’s green and pecks on trees? Woody Wood Pickle.
- What do you call a pickle lullaby? A cucumber slumber number.
- What do little pickles put on their birthday cakes? Canned dills.
- How do little pickles learn? With their brines.
- How do cucumbers clean their teeth? With a toothpickle.
- Why was the pickle dentist sued? For dilling the wrong tooth.
- What do cowboy cucumbers drive? Pickleup trucks.
- What’s red and white and green and stuck in the chimney? Santa Claus in a pickle.
- Why was one pickle bored with the other? The other was getting very dill.
- What do you call frozen pickles hanging from the roof? Icepickles.
I hope you have enjoyed my selection of pickle puns, jokes and riddles.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post about the best pickle puns, jokes and riddles, please pin it on Pinterest to help it reach more readers!